This sign tops the list of weird places in North Carolinamore No Comments
I took my 3-year old to see where the last Cherokee Indians lived. The area is where the Blue Ridge mountains slope gently toward their termination in the South Carolina flatlands. The foothills are prominent in this area, a place where Cherokee country thrived until the white settlers displaced the vast majority of American Indians in the ninetheenth century. The pioneer Richard Pearis bought up this particular land now operating as Paris Mountain State Park. The public park gained its reputation for beauty and world-class hiking following the amazing public works project by the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) in the 1930s, constructing a dam to create Lake Placid and building a number of stone buildings now on the National Register as designated landmarks.
The Curse of the Last Cherokee Indian of Paris...
Template for a good headline ...
- How’d you like to [new great thing] that [creates awesome outcome]?
- Do you know how [great outcome] with [new remarkable thing]?
- There’s a way to [great outcome] with this [new great thing].
- If you knew about [new great thing] would you be interested?
- The way to a [great outcome] is to [new great thing].
Write a great headline for links to other blogsLinking to posts on your friend's...